A single vehicle was involved in a series of collisions with other traffic on Saturday, police said.
Officers in Tayside arrested a driver after his green Audi A6 crashed into a number of other vehicles around Dundee.
Around 12.40pm on Saturday, reports began to come in from members of the public stating that the vehicle was driving erratically and against the flow of traffic on the city's Kingsway West.
Further 999 calls were then received as the vehicle continued in an erratic manner towards Muiryfaulds on the A90 Dundee to Forfar Road.
The vehicle was eventually stopped as its driver turned around and started to travel southwards on the northbound carriageway at Moatmill.
The 27-year-old man behind the wheel was arrested at the scene and remains in police custody.
The Audi collided with a number of vehicles during the incident, with one person requiring treatment for minor injuries, police said.
Tayside Police are keen to trace and speak with anybody who may have witnessed or been involved in any of the incidents involving this vehicle.
Anybody who has information regarding the incident is asked to contact them on 0300 111 22 22.
People who read this story also read
- Woman fighting for life in hospital after crashing her car into cow
- Cancer-stricken Olivia Downie dies days after mercy flight from Mexico
- Drug dealer jailed for five years after hiding haul in pink handbag
- Kidney dialysis patient chose to die rather then receive more treatment
- Cyclist taken to hospital with head injuries after crash with 4x4