Four Typhoon aircraft from 6 Squadron based at RAF Leuchars will fly over Dundee, Edinburgh and Glasgow to mark Armed Forces Day.
The formation will pass over Caird Hall, Dundee, Princes Street Gardens, Edinburgh and George Square on Saturday afternoon.
The flypast is to recognise the close ties that the RAF has with communities across Scotland.
It is anticipated that the flyover will take place at 1.20pm in Dundee, 1.45pm in Edinburgh and 2.15pm in Glasgow.
Armed Forces Day takes place annually and celebrates the honour, pride and courage of those who have served in the military.
Members of the army, navy, Royal Air Force as well as veterans and cadets will take part in celebrations across Scotland.
People who read this story also read
- City readies itself for Armed Forces Day celebration parade with flypast
- 80-year-old woman charged over 'wrong way' incident on A90
- Torrential rain and thunderstorms set to flood parts of Scotland
- Serving troops and veterans gather to launch Armed Forces Day
- Investigations continue after boy, 11, pulled from bottom of pool