A man is expected to appear in court in connection with an explosion in Dundee.
The 24-year-old man, from Dundee, was detained after officers stopped a van in Claverhouse Road at about 8.40pm on Sunday.
He is expected to appear at Dundee Sheriff Court on Monday.
The vehicle was seized and a temporary cordon put in place, resulting in the temporary closure of Claverhouse Road.
Once members from the explosive ordnance disposal regiment confirmed that the vehicle did not pose a threat to the public, the van was removed for forensic examination.
Tayside Police officers are investigating the explosion which happened at Cullen Place, Dundee on Thursday. Windows were shattered and doors blown open in the three-storey building.
No one was injured but police said the incident could potentially have put lives at risk.
The force has requested that anyone with information call them on 0300 111 2222 or Crimestoppers 0800 555 111 or speak to any officer.
People who read this story also read
- Babysitter wiped party drug Meow Meow on six-year-old girl’s mouth
- Olympic torch relay protester is astounded by surprise police visit
- Care worker who died at 28 ‘just went to bed and never woke up’
- Pedestrian who died after being struck by a bus on A96 is named
- Man threatened at knifepoint after robbers burst into his home