A woman has been injured after a two-vehicle crash in Perthshire.
The woman, understood to be in her 40s, was said to have received minor injuries and did not require hospital attention.
A silver Subaru and a black Range Rover were involved in the crash at around 1.10pm on Wednesday at Grandtully.
A spokeswoman for Tayside Police said the crash happened on the road leaving Aberfeldy in the direction of the A9.
The Subaru left the road and the Range Rover ended up on its side.
The spokeswoman added the Scottish Ambulance Service attended the scene along with the police and that no one else was injured.
There were heavy tailbacks in the area and the police helped to divert traffic around the accident.
People who read this story also read
- Elderly man dies in road smash between car and lorry on rural road
- Driver who sped through town with man clinging to her bonnet jailed
- Broadcaster Stuart Cosgrove and his wife denied entry to Sri Lanka
- Baby born in hospital car park after parents stopped by police roadblocks
- Pedestrian, 22, who died after being hit by a taxi is named