A man who had been reported missing since Sunday has been traced.
Tayside Police had appealed for information after Alexander Rice, 63, went missing from his home in Dundee’s Whitfield Gardens.
He was last seen by his family at around 5.15pm on Saturday at Nicoll’s Pub in Ward Road, Dundee.
Tayside Police had said that although he used a walking frame he could have travelled out of the area on public transport.
The force have now confirmed he was traced in Aberdeen on Tuesday evening.
A spokeswoman for Tayside Police thanked the public for assistance.
People who read this story also read
- Young woman threatened with knife during robbery at footpath
- Driver dies after lorry and traffic management vehicle crash on M80
- Where are the best beaches in Scotland in 2012?
- Driver who tore roof off his bus in crash can claim for unfair dismissal
- Two Rangers footballers ‘target of racist abuse’ on Twitter