Around £7000 worth of clothing has been stolen from a designer clothes shop in Dundee.
The clothing was taken following a break-in at Threads designer clothing shop in the city’s Commercial Street at around 3.45am on Tuesday.
Police have appealed for witnesses who may have seen or heard two people acting suspiciously outside the shop at the time.
One of the suspects is described as wearing a light-coloured top and jeans and the other appeared to be wearing a light-coloured top and trousers. Both suspects were of slim build.
They were last seen entering a dark-coloured car in an alley outside the shop before making off southwards in Commercial Street.
Anyone who saw or heard any suspicious activity in the area or who knows where the stolen property is now should contact Tayside police on 0300 111 2222 or speak to any officer.
People who read this story also read
- Looters steal residents' belongings after flats badly damaged by fire
- Penthouse flat overlooking 'home of golf' goes on sale for £7.3m
- Driver dies after lorry and traffic management vehicle crash on M80
- Police appeal after 63-year-old man reported missing from home
- Police incident in North Lanarkshire closes rail line for two hours