Looters have stolen residents' belongings after their block of flats was gutted by fire.
Residents at Garland Place in Dundee have had thousands of pounds worth of items stolen from their homes just weeks after they were made homeless by the blaze.
Property including games consoles, mobile phones and clothes have been stolen from the flats.
The looting happened at some point between May 15 and May 17.
Firefighters from Dundee, Perth and Fife were called to the severe blaze which happened on April 25.
Fifteen people had to be evacuated after the fire broke out and Tayside Fire and Rescue were at the scene until the early hours battling the blaze.
The damaged building remains cordoned off and is not accessible to members of the public.
Tayside Police have confirmed the force is investigating the thefts and have issued an appeal for information.
A spokeswoman said: “Tayside Police is following positive lines of inquiry after properties in Dundee’s Garland Place were subject to sneak in thefts or housebreakings sometime between Tuesday, May 15 and Thursday, May 17.
“Among the items taken were a Nintendo Wii, a Samsung Galaxy mobile phone, a DVD player, a Bravia TV, a bicycle, clothing, two guitars, books and a water tank."
She added that officers were keen to trace a man seen in the area, aged 20, with short dark hair, a tanned complexion, wearing a light brown coat, blue jeans and carrying a black bag.
Anyone with information can contact Tayside Police on 0300 111 2222.
- Border terrier Molly who survived serious fire allowed home from vets
- Residents evacuated after fire remain in temporary accommodation
- Fifteen people evacuated after fire rages through five-storey tenement block
People who read this story also read
- Doctor carried out sexually motivated examination of patient at hospital
- Driver dies after lorry and traffic management vehicle crash on M80
- Woman's death at home in Aberdeen being treated as unexplained
- Appeal for mobile phone footage after disturbance outside town bar
- Firefighters tackle portable toilets blaze near T in the Park site