A cyclist has been airlifted to hospital after a road accident in Stirlingshire.
Police said the man was involved in a traffic accident on the B822 Fintry to Lennoxtown road at around 12.30pm on Saturday.
He was taken by air ambulance to Glasgow's Southern General Hospital. The extent of his injuries is currently unknown.
Officers attended the scene, and are now seeking witnesses to the incident.
In particular, they hope to hear from any motorists who were in the area at the time and saw a group of three cyclists on the road or in the Fintry area.
Anyone with information is being asked to contact Central Scotland Police on 01786 456 100.
People who read this story also read
- Three rescued after inflatable canoe swept down river towards the sea
- Woman in serious condition after early-hours crash on northern road
- Police search recovers body of missing man from River Leven
- Summer here to stay as temperatures soar to another record high
- Pensioner who died in car crash on M90 after collision with lorry is named