A winery in Perthshire is gearing up for its annual bottle smashing contest.
Cairn O'Mhor winery near Errol will hold the event on Sunday.
Every May they take a pile of bottles, build a special arena and stage a bottle smashing contest.
Each competitor gets seven bottles and the aim is to break as many as possible over the target.
This year is the 11th time winery owner Ron Gillies has run the competition.
He said he’s expecting at least 100 people to take part and said it’s a great fun way to start the summer.
He said: "This event started as an entertaining solution to disposing of the mountain of empty Cairn O'Mohr wine bottles that accumulate over the winter at the winery.
"The winners in both classes are those who break the most bottles off the rock. This is the only event of its kind in the world and indeed people from all over the world have competed in it.”
Cairn O'Mohr is a specialist fruit wine producer.
People who read this story also read
- Former SPL footballer pocketed thousands from elderly victims
- Pensioner who died in car crash on M90 after collision with lorry is named
- Police investigate second sudden death in Angus town in two days
- Penthouse flat overlooking 'home of golf' goes on sale for £7.3m
- Man dies after being struck by a train causing delays for passengers