Seven people were evacuated from a building after a fire at an industrial estate in Perth.
The fire broke out at around 3.45am on Thursday at engineering company Sandvik’s building at Inveralmond Industrial Estate in the city.
No one was injured in the blaze.
A spokeswoman for Tayside Fire and Rescue said the fire started in an oil system of a furnace.Four pumps from Perth were sent to the scene and a dry powder extinguisher was used to put the fire out.
She added that two breathing apparatus officers were involved.
An investigation into the cause of the fire will be carried out.
The emergency services have had to deal with another fire in a close in Dundee.
Meanwhile firefighters were called to Dundee's Nethergate after rubbish was on fire.
The fire happened around 3.30pm on Thursday.
A 59-year-old man who was working nearby had to be treated for smoke inhalation.
People who read this story also read
- One third of Diamond Jubilee street party applications are from Edinburgh
- Elderly woman dies in M90 crash after her car collides with lorry
- Former SPL footballer pocketed thousands from elderly victims
- Two drugs squad officers with Tayside Police charged with assault
- Woman, 31, found dead after suspected drug overdose in Angus