Police are appealing for information after the helipad at Ninewells Hospital was vandalised.
A number of landing beacons were damaged and bulbs smashed.
The damage happened at around 9pm on Monday.
The helipad is on the grass area at Maggie’s Centre near to the entrance to accident and emergency. It consists of a concrete square with a ring of recessed landing beacons, which were damaged.
Tayside Police have appealed for information from the public.
A spokeswoman said: “Officers are keen to trace three youths seen in the area at time, the first being described as a 12-14-year-old boy, of heavy build who was wearing Bermuda shorts, the second is a 12-14 year-old boy and a girl aged about eight years.
"Anyone with any information that may be useful should contact Tayside Police on 0300 111 2222, or any police officer. Alternatively information can be passed anonymously via the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111."
People who read this story also read
- Woman, 31, found dead after suspected drug overdose in Angus
- First Minister makes bid to drive green energy at conference
- MSPs vote to 'soften blow' of controversial Westminster welfare reforms
- ‘Sonic boom’ caused tremors felt across the north of Scotland
- More than £4000 worth of cigarettes stolen in convenience shop raid