Police have confirmed they have called off the search for a missing teenage boy after he was found on Wednesday.
Tayside Police had called on the public for assistance after Liam Lyon was reported missing since Saturday.
The 16-year-old had last been seen at 12.30pm in Dundee’s North Wellington Street.
He was described as 5ft 7ins tall and of slim build.
A spokeswoman for the force thanked the public for its assistance.
She said: “Tayside Police can confirm that Liam Lyon was traced safe and well in the early hours of this morning."
People who read this story also read
- Three people cut from wreckage by emergency services after road collision
- Prison officer found naked in bed with escaped convict is jailed
- Missing woman found safe and well in the Glasgow area after a week
- Mother jailed for £35,000 benefits scam after claiming she was living alone
- Police appeal after 80-year-old woman is reported missing from home