A motorcyclist has been taken to hospital with a suspected broken leg after a rush hour crash in Fife.
The man was taken to Victoria Hospital in Kirkcaldy after the collision between a car and a motorcycle on the A911 road between Glenrothes and Windygates around7.40am on Wednesday.
A spokesman for Fife Constabulary said the accident had happened at the junction of Milton of Balgonie with the back road to Star of Markinch.
The road had initially been closed but was shortly reopened, which has resulted in heavy traffic in the area.
The driver of the car is not believed to be injured.
People who read this story also read
- Motorcyclist dies in collision with car on country road in Aberdeenshire
- Three people cut from wreckage by emergency services after road collision
- 30 firefighters tackle large blaze at incinerator at recycling plant
- Prison officer found naked in bed with escaped convict is jailed
- Teenager jailed after supplying ecstasy tablet which killed his friend