A man has been charged with murdering a 37-year-old who was found injured at a house at the weekend.
Robert Brown was treated by emergency services at a property in Lindum Crescent, Motherwell, North Lanarkshire, just before 2am on Sunday.
Strathclyde Police said the Mr Brown was taken to Wishaw General Hospital where he died a short time later.
Sean McLaughlin appeared at Hamilton Sheriff Court charged with murder and breach of the peace on Monday.
The 30-year-old from New Stevenston, North Lanarkshire, made no plea or declaration and was remanded in custody.
He is expected to appear in court again in connection with the death later this month.
People who read this story also read
- Pensioner dies after being knocked down by van as she crossed busy street
- Group 'disturbance' at Ibrox stadium as object thrown at Rangers staff
- Ticketus say 'no future involvement' after Green's Rangers bid accepted
- Two men arrested after taxi driver 'robbed and assaulted' in city
- Man in court after death of 37-year-old found injured at house