Two young men have been arrested in connection with the assault and robbery of a taxi driver.
The driver was targeted in Glasgow’s east end over the weekend.
Strathclyde Police said two men, aged 17 and 20, had been arrested in connection with the incident.
The 45-year-old driver sustained facial injuries during the incident at around 4am on Saturday in Lochend Road, Easterhouse.
Police said a report will be sent to the procurator fiscal in relation to the incident.
Both men are due to appear at Glasgow Sheriff Court later on Monday.
People who read this story also read
- Group 'disturbance' at Ibrox stadium as object thrown at Rangers staff
- Ticketus say 'no future involvement' after Green's Rangers bid accepted
- Pensioner dies after being knocked down by van as she crossed busy street
- Man in court after death of 37-year-old found injured at house
- Missing Scots pensioner is found safe and well in Scarborough