A woman's body has been recovered from a house where a fire broke out.
She has not yet been formally identified, police said.
Her body was removed from the house in Kintail Crescent in the Hilton area of Inverness early on Saturday.
A joint Police and Fire investigation is under way to determine the cause of the fire.
Two other people were traced safe and well at other addresses.
A total of 15 people were evacuated when the blaze broke out.
All those evacuated have now been able to return home or have been re-housed in temporary accommodation.
Northern Constabulary thanked the British Red Cross and members of the public for their help.
People who read this story also read
- Teenager killed in early-morning crash on beachfront named by police
- Pensioner who killed wife of 52 years dies in custody
- Woman and three children injured after 'serious' crash between car and van
- Body found in abandoned building identified as missing mother
- Alcohol hand gel banned from hospital beds 'in case people drink it'