A body found floating in a Highland river has been identified by police as a woman missing since March.
Emergency services were called after a member of the public spotted the body in the River glass, at Glenglass, on Wednesday.
On Friday police identified the body as Alice Jack, missing since early March.
The 58-year-old woman was last seen in the Dingwall area on March 6.
People in Evanton, close to where she was found, had been asked to search their outbuildings as part of an operation to find the missing woman.
Three coastguard crews were called in to help police when Ms Jack's body was found earlier this week.
- Coastguard and police teams recover body from Highland river
- Fears for safety of missing 58-year-old woman
People who read this story also read
- Pensioner who killed wife of 52 years dies in custody
- Driver cut free from vehicle by fire crews after crash on A82
- Fears of norovirus break-out after wards closed at two hospitals
- Woman accused of murdering housemate just days after moving in
- Man charged with causing motorbiker's death by driving while disqualified