A woman has died after her car left the road and hit a tree on a busy commuter route.
The car crashed on the South Deeside Road between Bridge of Feugh and Durris.
Paramedics and a doctor tried to save the 25-year-old woman but she had suffered fatal injuries.
The accident happened at around 4pm on Thursday.
The road is closed in both directions and diversions are in place.
People who read this story also read
- Tributes to 18-year-old girl who died after car crashes into tree
- More than 200 staff laid off as construction firms enter administration
- Travellers face second day of delays over derailed freight train
- Man charged with causing motorbiker's death by driving while disqualified
- Nursery worker filmed and photographed abuse of two toddlers