The body of a hillwalker missing for three days has been found.
Paul Henry last spoke to a family member by phone on Sunday afternoon when he told them he was in the Brodick area of Arran.
The 31-year-old, from Stranraer, was last seen at 5pm on Saturday at Ardrossan Ferry Terminal.
On Wednesday, Strathclyde Police said the body of the missing hillwalker had been recovered in the valley area of Glen Rosa, Brodick.
A police spokeswoman added: "A formal identification has taken place and family members are aware.
"A post mortem examination will take place in due course however there would appear to be no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death."
People who read this story also read
- Man abducted from city centre street then dumped in countryside
- Search under way after mother and child fall into water from ferry
- Ten-year-old schoolgirl missing after walking out of primary school
- Helicopter carrying 14 people ditches into the North Sea off Aberdeen
- Sea search called off after police confirm no baby fell from ferry