**The Commons Scottish Affairs Select Committee has condemned the SNP Government's proposed wording for the independence referendum. **
MPs claim that the question "Do you agree that Scotland should be an independent country?" is biased towards a Yes vote.
Scotland Tonight asked some voters for their opinion on the matter, and spoke to the opinion pollster Mark Diffley from Ipsos Mori Scotland.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Scotland Tonight: Do you think Pope Francis is Person of the Year?
- Scotland Tonight: How can we better care for dementia sufferers?
- Watch a live stream of Scotland Tonight: Scotland's current affairs show
- Scotland Tonight: Clutha responders record single with Jai McDowall
- Scotland Tonight: Was law too lenient on faulty implants boss?
- Scotland Tonight: Is the action plan for human rights working?
- Does STV poll show momentum shifting in favour of independence?