**The Commons Scottish Affairs Select Committee has condemned the SNP Government's proposed wording for the independence referendum. **
MPs claim that the question "Do you agree that Scotland should be an independent country?" is biased towards a Yes vote.
Scotland Tonight asked some voters for their opinion on the matter, and spoke to the opinion pollster Mark Diffley from Ipsos Mori Scotland.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Moors Murderer Ian Brady 'suffers from paranoid schizophrenia'
- What does the future hold for Hearts as administration looms large?
- Watch a live stream of Scotland Tonight: Scotland's current affairs show
- Are child beauty pageants harmless fun or sexist and exploitative?
- Can Hearts be saved from the brink or is it too late for the club?
- Will local issues carry the day in Aberdeen Donside by-election?
- What does reconstruction mean for the future of Scottish football?