**The Commons Scottish Affairs Select Committee has condemned the SNP Government's proposed wording for the independence referendum. **
MPs claim that the question "Do you agree that Scotland should be an independent country?" is biased towards a Yes vote.
Scotland Tonight asked some voters for their opinion on the matter, and spoke to the opinion pollster Mark Diffley from Ipsos Mori Scotland.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Nicola Sturgeon and Michael Moore clash in independence debate
- Analysis: Who won the Scotland Tonight debate on independence?
- Debate: Nicola Sturgeon and Michael Moore cross-examine each other
- Currency, oil and debt: The economics of Scottish independence
- Nicola Sturgeon and Michael Moore make their case to viewers
- Watch a live stream of Scotland Tonight: Scotland's current affairs show
- What convinced French-born MSP Christian Allard to join the SNP?