Police have confirmed they have traced a man who went missing from his Aberdeen home.
Grampian Police appealed to the public after Hector Callum Nicol (known as Callum) went missing from his home at Peterculter, on Tuesday.
He was traced alive and well later in the day.
It was thought the 49-year-old may have travelled to the Tayside area.
Grampian Police said the force had been anxious to trace Mr Nicol as he has a medical condition.
A spokesman for the force thanked the public for their assistance.
People who read this story also read
- Driver dies following single-car road accident in Aberdeenshire
- Success for Scotland's newest music festival attended by 2000 revellers
- Lifeboat crew rescues five stricken swimmers during charity event
- Concern growing for pensioner missing from her home for five days
- Wind turbine operations suspended at 16 schools over safety fears