The Prime Minister escaped on Thursday from a Westminster hothouse which has roasted his Government in the four weeks since the Budget.
Ministers have been engulfed by a succession of controversies, which have raised doubts over the coalition's competence and authority.
STV's Political Editor Bernard Ponsonby caught up with David Cameron at an industrial estate in Lanarkshire, before Rona Dougall was joined for a discussion on the coalition’s problems with The Sun’s political correspondent Kevin Schofield and Scottish Daily Mail columnist Katie Grant.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Can anything be done to save Scotland's endangered species?
- How can we protect ourselves from the threat of terrorist attacks?
- Watch a live stream of Scotland Tonight: Scotland's current affairs show
- Should Scotland vote Yes or No for a brighter economic future?
- How relevant is sectarianism to life in modern Scotland?
- How will Kirk's decision to allow gay ministers affect the church?
- What would impact of independence be for pensions and savings?