An amateur photographer has taken a photograph of Ben Nevis where the famous mountain resembles a large elephant.
Claire Civil took the snap while on a boat trip from Fort William earlier in April.
She said: "I'd been on the trip before, and remembered the guide noting that from a certain point Ben Nevis looked like an elephant. I take photos wherever I am, so I thought I'd try and get one of the mountain."
The web animator, from Callander, added: "It just worked really well with the coating of snow."
More About Strange Scotland
- Mass jellyfish invasion wipes out 300,000 salmon worth nearly £1m
- Whisky-scented fabric launched by Johnnie Walker and Harris Tweed
- Dennis the Menace and Gnasher make debut in Minecraft PC game
- 'Iron Age' furnace found during work to prepare glen for tree planting
- Council apologises after telling woman in letter that she was dead
- Driver fined after car caught fire during actor Paul Walker tribute
- Descendants of Harley Davidson founders visit Angus ancestral home