An amateur photographer has taken a photograph of Ben Nevis where the famous mountain resembles a large elephant.
Claire Civil took the snap while on a boat trip from Fort William earlier in April.
She said: "I'd been on the trip before, and remembered the guide noting that from a certain point Ben Nevis looked like an elephant. I take photos wherever I am, so I thought I'd try and get one of the mountain."
The web animator, from Callander, added: "It just worked really well with the coating of snow."
More About Strange Scotland
- 'Major' gold deposits could lie beneath tiny Scottish village
- Dog 'driving' tractor causes chaos after crashing vehicle on M74
- Google joins race to find Loch Ness Monster on sighting anniversary
- Car-sized killer newt 'like something out of a bad monster movie'
- Earthquake rattles locals across island on Scotland's west coast
- Koala joins selfie craze with series of photographs at Edinburgh Zoo
- Massive sinkhole leaves golf course owners facing £16,000 bill