An amateur photographer has taken a photograph of Ben Nevis where the famous mountain resembles a large elephant.
Claire Civil took the snap while on a boat trip from Fort William earlier in April.
She said: "I'd been on the trip before, and remembered the guide noting that from a certain point Ben Nevis looked like an elephant. I take photos wherever I am, so I thought I'd try and get one of the mountain."
The web animator, from Callander, added: "It just worked really well with the coating of snow."
More About Strange Scotland
- Dinosaurs extinct because of 'colossal bad luck', study suggests
- Opening ceremony's giant dancing teacakes are put up for auction
- 'Fowl' play as chicken rescued from outside KFC fast food restaurant
- Stuffed 'blinking' iguana nailed to tree prompts emergency call out
- Mini human hearts grown to find cure for disease causing sudden death
- North Sea industry techniques 'could help in search for alien life'
- Bone from 'Scotland's dodo' unearthed during archaeological dig