An amateur photographer has taken a photograph of Ben Nevis where the famous mountain resembles a large elephant.
Claire Civil took the snap while on a boat trip from Fort William earlier in April.
She said: "I'd been on the trip before, and remembered the guide noting that from a certain point Ben Nevis looked like an elephant. I take photos wherever I am, so I thought I'd try and get one of the mountain."
The web animator, from Callander, added: "It just worked really well with the coating of snow."
More About Strange Scotland
- Funding sought to fix Glenfinnan's leaning monument near Fort William
- Oldest tree in the UK is undergoing a sex change, botanists say
- 'Neglected' donkey left tied to fence was actually a garden ornament
- Excess seaweed forces partial shut down of nuclear power station
- Unusual weather phenomenon caught on camera in Western Isles
- T in the Park contractors unearth ancient roundhouse at new site
- Passenger plane swerved to avoid 'house-sized' weather balloon