An amateur photographer has taken a photograph of Ben Nevis where the famous mountain resembles a large elephant.
Claire Civil took the snap while on a boat trip from Fort William earlier in April.
She said: "I'd been on the trip before, and remembered the guide noting that from a certain point Ben Nevis looked like an elephant. I take photos wherever I am, so I thought I'd try and get one of the mountain."
The web animator, from Callander, added: "It just worked really well with the coating of snow."
More About Strange Scotland
- Skeleton of young man stabbed to death discovered at historic site
- Scottish students try out life on Mars for tomorrow's astronauts
- Morphsuits strike deal with Marvel to make superhero costumes
- Bronze Age skeleton excavated from school playground in Edinburgh
- 'Spanish' cat found in Aberdeenshire garage reunited with owner
- Scots scientists receive £4m to build drill to explore surface of Mars
- Records reveal historic plot to kidnap Queen Victoria at Balmoral