Everyone seems to agree that Scotland has a severe drink problem.
Alcohol consumption is almost 25% higher here than in England, but as yet there is no political consensus on how we should tackle the issue.
The SNP Government believes that part of the answer lies in minimum pricing.
Its bill to introduce the measure comes before MSPs tomorrow.
Scotland Tonight looked at the issue and discussed it in the studio with rapper and community activist Loki, who's a recovering alcoholic; and consultant psychiatrist and alcohol addiction specialist Dr Peter Rice.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Watch a live stream of Scotland Tonight: Scotland's current affairs show
- Scotland Tonight: Is the Better Together leadership effective?
- Scotland Tonight: Should Grangemouth embrace a future of shale gas?
- Scotland Tonight: Is UKIP north of the border at war with itself?
- Scotland Tonight: How does our education system compare globally?
- Scotland Tonight: A reflection on the The Clutha helicopter crash
- STV shows interactive Google+ hangout debate on Scottish independence