A survivor of the Glasgow helicopter crash has returned to The Clutha bar to pay his respects.
Craig Bain, 35, from Renfrew, was visibly emotional as he visited the site on Sunday morning.
Mr Bain had just been released from hospital and his head was bandaged.
He told STV News chief reporter David Cowan: "I was in the pub when it happened. I just remember waking up and being pulled out by a fireman. I can't remember anything after that. I've just come out of hospital."
Asked why he had returned to the scene, he explained: "To pass on my respects to the people who passed away. There was a man on the news whose dad was right next to me. He was one of the dead."
The Police Scotland helicopter crashed into the roof of The Clutha bar on Friday night.
Eight people died in the incident and a further 12 remain in hospital.
Feedback: We want your feedback on our site. If you've got questions, spotted an inaccuracy or just want to share some ideas about our news service, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download: The STV News app is Scotland's favourite and is available for iPhone from the Apple store and for Android from Google Play. Download it today and continue to enjoy STV News wherever you are.
More About Glasgow helicopter crash
- Clutha survivors talk about life four months on from helicopter crash
- Teenagers who broke into helicopter-hit The Clutha are detained
- Clutha lawyers call for public inquiry into helicopter disaster
- Bond agree to make payments to victims of Clutha helicopter crash
- Clutha victims in legal claim against helicopter operator Bond
- Calls for inquiry into helicopter safety after series of incidents
- Lack of Clutha helicopter crash black box 'makes inquiry difficult'
People who read this story also read
- 'My life was saved by smoking cigarette, but my friend is still missing'
- Search of Glasgow helicopter crash pub 'likely to take some time'
- Work colleague pays tribute to Clutha crash victim Gary Arthur
- Police investigating 'inappropriate tweet' about helicopter crash
- Tributes paid as victims of Glasgow helicopter tragedy named