An image of a man wanted in connection with the rape of a 13-year-old girl in a park has been released by police.
The serious sexual assault of the girl occurred in Cambuslang, South Lanarkshire, on June 6 this year.
She was walking through Greenlees Park when a man pulled her to the ground and raped her at around 9pm.
On Thursday, Police Scotland released an e-fit image of the man they want to speak to in connection with the attack.
A force spokeswoman said: "Enquiries have revealed that a man, fitting the description of the man police would like to speak to, was also seen in the local area several days later, in Fernhill Road, Rutherglen, and he had access to a dark coloured hatchback motor vehicle.
"Detectives are keen to speak to anyone who recognises the man in the image or who has any information to contact them."
Anyone who recognises the man in the e-fit, or who has information relating to the sex attack, is asked to contact the police on 0141 207 4129.
People who read this story also read
- Thirteen-year-old girl raped in park after meeting up with friends
- Missing man found a month after he disappeared on way to work
- Concern growing for man missing after catching bus to Glasgow
- Sex attacker repeatedly raped woman over weekend at her flat
- Suspicious blaze in city centre shop battled by around 40 firefighters