A pair of Scottish comedians are gearing up to go head-to-head in a wrestling ring to send off a Glasgow venue.
Greg Hemphill, of Chewin' the Fat and Still Game fame, will be taking on Burnistoun's Robert Florence in a tag-team match at the Kelvin Hall in the city.
The event, dubbed the Kelvin Brawl, takes part on Friday and sees Hemphill joined by Scottish wrestler Red Lightning and Florence teaming up with Grado on Friday night.
Excitement is building around the event, but how big is pro-wrestling in Scotland? And what does it take to prepare for a match?
Scotland Tonight hears from the wrestling rivals Greg Hemphill and Robert Florence in our studio as they prepare for the big bout.
Feedback: We want your feedback on our site. If you've got questions, spotted an inaccuracy or just want to share some ideas about our news service, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download: The STV News app is Scotland's favourite and is available for iPhone from the Apple store and for Android from Google Play. Download it today and continue to enjoy STV News wherever you are.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Labour leader candidate launches plan for greater workplace rights
- Murphy: 'Miliband can read about my tax proposals like everyone else'
- C. diff inquiry: Failures led to at least 34 deaths at Vale of Leven
- Newspaper launched 'to fly a vibrant flag for independence'
- Commonwealth gold medal boxer on why he is turning professional
- Alex Salmond resigns as First Minister in statement to Holyrood
- Almost a third of Scottish children have been bullied, says survey
People who read this story also read
- UKIP leader Nigel Farage compares Scots nationalist elements to EDL
- What does the future hold for Hearts as administration looms large?
- Police appeal for missing man last seen at Aberdeenshire harbour
- Body found near coastline castle confirmed as missing Aberdeen woman
- 'Shocking' road rage attack on cyclist prompts fresh appeal