A pair of Scottish comedians are gearing up to go head-to-head in a wrestling ring to send off a Glasgow venue.
Greg Hemphill, of Chewin' the Fat and Still Game fame, will be taking on Burnistoun's Robert Florence in a tag-team match at the Kelvin Hall in the city.
The event, dubbed the Kelvin Brawl, takes part on Friday and sees Hemphill joined by Scottish wrestler Red Lightning and Florence teaming up with Grado on Friday night.
Excitement is building around the event, but how big is pro-wrestling in Scotland? And what does it take to prepare for a match?
Scotland Tonight hears from the wrestling rivals Greg Hemphill and Robert Florence in our studio as they prepare for the big bout.
Feedback: We want your feedback on our site. If you've got questions, spotted an inaccuracy or just want to share some ideas about our news service, please email us on email@example.com.
Download: The STV News app is Scotland's favourite and is available for iPhone from the Apple store and for Android from Google Play. Download it today and continue to enjoy STV News wherever you are.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Scotland Tonight: Are schizophrenia sufferers getting enough support?
- David Cameron: No rethink over 'fair deal' cuts to tax credits
- Lord Advocate to face questions over fraud probe into MP's lawyer
- Corbyn says Labour will 'learn lessons of the past' in Scotland
- Fiona Hyslop showed 'contempt' over T in the Park funding, claims MSP
- MP Alistair Carmichael to face further trial over Sturgeon memo leak
- Olympic hero Chris Hoy launches mental health sporting initiative
People who read this story also read
- UKIP leader Nigel Farage compares Scots nationalist elements to EDL
- School first in Aberdeen to install solar panels to save money
- 'Shocking' road rage attack on cyclist prompts fresh appeal
- Body found near coastline castle confirmed as missing Aberdeen woman
- Police appeal for missing man last seen at Aberdeenshire harbour