A woman died after falling at the Stone Roses concert in Glasgow on Saturday.
Emergency services were alerted after the 24-year-old fell at around 9pm at Glasgow Green in the city centre area.
Police Scotland said: “Emergency services attended and the woman was treated at the venue before being taken to the Glasgow Royal Infirmary where she later died.
“A post-mortem examination will be carried out in due course to establish the exact circumstances of the death.”
STV News understands there are not thought to be any suspicious circumstances surrounding the death.
The Glasgow Green gig also saw 24 people arrested with around 50,000 in attendance.
Your report: If you have information on this or any other story, please let us know. You can send information, pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0141 300 3264.
Feedback: We want your feedback on our site. If you've got questions, spotted an inaccuracy or just want to share some ideas about our news service, please email us on email@example.com.
People who read this story also read
- Man fights for life after being hit by bus following street fight
- Glasgow club has seven days to remove two-way mirror in toilets
- Golfer attacked by three men and woman while playing on course
- Moors Murderer Ian Brady in tribunal bid to die in Scottish jail
- Man stabbed friend to death in the chest over flirting accusation