The Digital 2013 conference got underway in Glasgow today, bringing together individuals and companies from across the creative industries.
One area under discussion is how to improve and grow the games industry in Scotland, a sector that employs around 600 people and has played a key role in developing games from Lemmings to Grand Theft Auto.
Brian Baglow, founder of the Scottish Games Network, comedian and games enthusiast Robert Florence and Alisdair Gunn, project director of Interactive Scotland, debated the industry's future on Scotland Tonight.
Feedback: We want your feedback on our site. If you've got questions, spotted an inaccuracy or just want to share some ideas about our news service, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download: The STV News app is Scotland's favourite and is available for iPhone from the Apple store and for Android from Google Play. Download it today and continue to enjoy STV News wherever you are.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Scotland Tonight: Sunday Herald gets print circulation boost
- Scotland Tonight: BRIT awards celebrates its 35th year
- Scotland Tonight: MPs defeat Labour call for paid directorships ban
- Scotland Tonight: Should the 2022 World Cup be played in winter?
- Green leader apologises to party members after on-air meltdown
- Scotland Tonight: Spotlight on actor and director Alan Rickman
- Party suspends whip from Rifkind after cash-for-access allegations