The Digital 2013 conference got underway in Glasgow today, bringing together individuals and companies from across the creative industries.
One area under discussion is how to improve and grow the games industry in Scotland, a sector that employs around 600 people and has played a key role in developing games from Lemmings to Grand Theft Auto.
Brian Baglow, founder of the Scottish Games Network, comedian and games enthusiast Robert Florence and Alisdair Gunn, project director of Interactive Scotland, debated the industry's future on Scotland Tonight.
Feedback: We want your feedback on our site. If you've got questions, spotted an inaccuracy or just want to share some ideas about our news service, please email us on email@example.com.
Download: The STV News app is Scotland's favourite and is available for iPhone from the Apple store and for Android from Google Play. Download it today and continue to enjoy STV News wherever you are.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Defence review: Clyde shipyards to build eight frigates for Navy
- Kevin Bridges talks meltdowns, mid-gig selfies and going Dutch
- Scotland Tonight: Best-selling Outlander author Diana Gabaldon
- Scotland Tonight: Are we heading for an antibiotic apocalypse?
- Scotland Tonight: Pressure on Corbyn as Labour divisions exposed
- Support among Scots to remain in EU at strongest level yet, poll finds
- Scotland Tonight: Anas Sarwar plans to run for Glasgow seat in May