The Digital 2013 conference got underway in Glasgow today, bringing together individuals and companies from across the creative industries.
One area under discussion is how to improve and grow the games industry in Scotland, a sector that employs around 600 people and has played a key role in developing games from Lemmings to Grand Theft Auto.
Brian Baglow, founder of the Scottish Games Network, comedian and games enthusiast Robert Florence and Alisdair Gunn, project director of Interactive Scotland, debated the industry's future on Scotland Tonight.
Feedback: We want your feedback on our site. If you've got questions, spotted an inaccuracy or just want to share some ideas about our news service, please email us on email@example.com.
Download: The STV News app is Scotland's favourite and is available for iPhone from the Apple store and for Android from Google Play. Download it today and continue to enjoy STV News wherever you are.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Lord Advocate: Police will follow evidence in Michelle Thomson probe
- Scotland Tonight: Are schizophrenia sufferers getting enough support?
- David Cameron: No rethink over 'fair deal' cuts to tax credits
- Lord Advocate to face questions over fraud probe into MP's lawyer
- Corbyn says Labour will 'learn lessons of the past' in Scotland
- Fiona Hyslop showed 'contempt' over T in the Park funding, claims MSP
- MP Alistair Carmichael to face further trial over Sturgeon memo leak