The Digital 2013 conference got underway in Glasgow today, bringing together individuals and companies from across the creative industries.
One area under discussion is how to improve and grow the games industry in Scotland, a sector that employs around 600 people and has played a key role in developing games from Lemmings to Grand Theft Auto.
Brian Baglow, founder of the Scottish Games Network, comedian and games enthusiast Robert Florence and Alisdair Gunn, project director of Interactive Scotland, debated the industry's future on Scotland Tonight.
Feedback: We want your feedback on our site. If you've got questions, spotted an inaccuracy or just want to share some ideas about our news service, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download: The STV News app is Scotland's favourite and is available for iPhone from the Apple store and for Android from Google Play. Download it today and continue to enjoy STV News wherever you are.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Scotland Tonight: Ireland goes to the polls in gay marriage vote
- 'Premier division status' of Edinburgh festivals at risk, study warns
- Cancer patients at 'immediate risk' in service shake up, doctors warn
- Rochdale prosecutor compares online radicalisation to grooming
- Lib Dems announce roadshow 'to listen to the people of Scotland'
- Scotland Tonight: Spotlight on The Corries' Ronnie Browne
- Scottish charity Mary's Meals working hard to feed schoolchildren