The Digital 2013 conference got underway in Glasgow today, bringing together individuals and companies from across the creative industries.
One area under discussion is how to improve and grow the games industry in Scotland, a sector that employs around 600 people and has played a key role in developing games from Lemmings to Grand Theft Auto.
Brian Baglow, founder of the Scottish Games Network, comedian and games enthusiast Robert Florence and Alisdair Gunn, project director of Interactive Scotland, debated the industry's future on Scotland Tonight.
Feedback: We want your feedback on our site. If you've got questions, spotted an inaccuracy or just want to share some ideas about our news service, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download: The STV News app is Scotland's favourite and is available for iPhone from the Apple store and for Android from Google Play. Download it today and continue to enjoy STV News wherever you are.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Scotland Tonight: Nicola Sturgeon and Johann Lamont head-to-head
- Alistair Darling quizzed on pledge of more powers after a No vote
- Alex Salmond grilled on cost of corporation tax cuts after Yes vote
- Ed Miliband urges Labour voters to 'show solidarity' and vote No
- Forth Road Bridge celebrates 50th anniversary with festival of events
- Church of Scotland: 'Respectful dialogue' needed in referendum
- David Cameron hails the Union as 'greatest merger in history'