The Digital 2013 conference got underway in Glasgow today, bringing together individuals and companies from across the creative industries.
One area under discussion is how to improve and grow the games industry in Scotland, a sector that employs around 600 people and has played a key role in developing games from Lemmings to Grand Theft Auto.
Brian Baglow, founder of the Scottish Games Network, comedian and games enthusiast Robert Florence and Alisdair Gunn, project director of Interactive Scotland, debated the industry's future on Scotland Tonight.
Feedback: We want your feedback on our site. If you've got questions, spotted an inaccuracy or just want to share some ideas about our news service, please email us on email@example.com.
Download: The STV News app is Scotland's favourite and is available for iPhone from the Apple store and for Android from Google Play. Download it today and continue to enjoy STV News wherever you are.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Scotland Tonight: Learning the secrets of the most successful women
- SNP set for landslide victory in Labour heartlands, says new poll
- Scotland Tonight: Can Tidal make waves in online music streaming?
- Scotland Tonight: French Alps Germanwings plane crash disaster
- Scotland Tonight: Cameron and Miliband in first major TV clash
- More powers 'vow' swayed three percent of No voters, finds report
- Last pre-election PMQs: Cameron labels Miliband 'Salmond's poodle'