The Digital 2013 conference got underway in Glasgow today, bringing together individuals and companies from across the creative industries.
One area under discussion is how to improve and grow the games industry in Scotland, a sector that employs around 600 people and has played a key role in developing games from Lemmings to Grand Theft Auto.
Brian Baglow, founder of the Scottish Games Network, comedian and games enthusiast Robert Florence and Alisdair Gunn, project director of Interactive Scotland, debated the industry's future on Scotland Tonight.
Feedback: We want your feedback on our site. If you've got questions, spotted an inaccuracy or just want to share some ideas about our news service, please email us on email@example.com.
Download: The STV News app is Scotland's favourite and is available for iPhone from the Apple store and for Android from Google Play. Download it today and continue to enjoy STV News wherever you are.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Scotland Tonight: What's the best measure of sporting greatness?
- Scotland Tonight: Do MPs deserve to be given an 11% pay rise?
- Scotland Tonight: What can be done to improve helicopter safety?
- Watch a live stream of Scotland Tonight: Scotland's current affairs show
- Scotland Tonight: How can we better care for dementia sufferers?
- Scotland Tonight: Do you think Pope Francis is Person of the Year?
- Scotland Tonight: Is the action plan for human rights working?