The Digital 2013 conference got underway in Glasgow today, bringing together individuals and companies from across the creative industries.
One area under discussion is how to improve and grow the games industry in Scotland, a sector that employs around 600 people and has played a key role in developing games from Lemmings to Grand Theft Auto.
Brian Baglow, founder of the Scottish Games Network, comedian and games enthusiast Robert Florence and Alisdair Gunn, project director of Interactive Scotland, debated the industry's future on Scotland Tonight.
Feedback: We want your feedback on our site. If you've got questions, spotted an inaccuracy or just want to share some ideas about our news service, please email us on email@example.com.
Download: The STV News app is Scotland's favourite and is available for iPhone from the Apple store and for Android from Google Play. Download it today and continue to enjoy STV News wherever you are.
More About Scotland Tonight
- PM expected to push for further military action against Isis
- Twitter-happy Scots sent 2.1 billion tweets last year
- Tory English votes for English laws proposals 'sound racist'
- Human rights campaigner Kerry Kennedy honoured in Scotland
- Call for prescription charges after £10m spent on paracetamol
- Robertson slams 'Tory arrogance' over Scotland Bill amendments
- Currencies falter with Greece on brink of missing £1.1bn payment