How many Scottish female athletes can you name?
Daily Record sportswriter and former footballer Gordon Parks, who claims most Scots would struggle to name any at all, has hit out at the amount of cash being spent on sports for women.
Scotland Tonight spoke to journalist Gordon Parks, Olympic 400m runner Lee McConnell, and Laura Montgomery the manager of Glasgow City FC, Scotland's leading women's football team.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Human rights campaigner Kerry Kennedy honoured in Scotland
- Call for prescription charges after £10m spent on paracetamol
- Robertson slams 'Tory arrogance' over Scotland Bill amendments
- Currencies falter with Greece on brink of missing £1.1bn payment
- Scots couple used tablecloths to treat wounded in Tunisia massacre
- Scotland Tonight: Artist and writer John Byrne gets honorary degree
- Two-thirds of ferries axed as CalMac workers strike over tendering