How many Scottish female athletes can you name?
Daily Record sportswriter and former footballer Gordon Parks, who claims most Scots would struggle to name any at all, has hit out at the amount of cash being spent on sports for women.
Scotland Tonight spoke to journalist Gordon Parks, Olympic 400m runner Lee McConnell, and Laura Montgomery the manager of Glasgow City FC, Scotland's leading women's football team.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Police Scotland chief Sir Stephen House to step down in three months
- Sturgeon calls for radical BBC reform and new Scots TV channel
- Leadership hopeful Andy Burnham backs autonomy for Scots Labour
- Driver could have taken 'reasonable precautions', bin crash FAI told
- Left-wing alliance Rise to campaign on anti-austerity platform
- Kezia Dugdale promises 'fresh start' with business community
- Civil rights campaigner Reverend Jesse Jackson gets honorary degree