How many Scottish female athletes can you name?
Daily Record sportswriter and former footballer Gordon Parks, who claims most Scots would struggle to name any at all, has hit out at the amount of cash being spent on sports for women.
Scotland Tonight spoke to journalist Gordon Parks, Olympic 400m runner Lee McConnell, and Laura Montgomery the manager of Glasgow City FC, Scotland's leading women's football team.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Ed Miliband: Focus on Labour election majority not SNP deal
- Old Firm police monitor online posts as they warn fans ahead of match
- Scotland Tonight: Scots writer Mark Millar on his new film Kingsman
- Temporary fracking ban as government announces further research
- Pregnant smokers more likely to quit if offered shopping vouchers
- Osborne urges Greece's anti-austerity leaders to act 'responsibly'
- Female 'super-prison' plans are scrapped by justice secretary