How many Scottish female athletes can you name?
Daily Record sportswriter and former footballer Gordon Parks, who claims most Scots would struggle to name any at all, has hit out at the amount of cash being spent on sports for women.
Scotland Tonight spoke to journalist Gordon Parks, Olympic 400m runner Lee McConnell, and Laura Montgomery the manager of Glasgow City FC, Scotland's leading women's football team.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Corbyn says Labour will 'learn lessons of the past' in Scotland
- Fiona Hyslop showed 'contempt' over T in the Park funding, claims MSP
- MP Alistair Carmichael to face further trial over Sturgeon memo leak
- Olympic hero Chris Hoy launches mental health sporting initiative
- Police failed to report sighting of missing pensioner later found dead
- Scotland Tonight: Should bridge be recognised as a sport?
- Indycar legend Dario Franchitti promotes motorsport in Scotland