How many Scottish female athletes can you name?
Daily Record sportswriter and former footballer Gordon Parks, who claims most Scots would struggle to name any at all, has hit out at the amount of cash being spent on sports for women.
Scotland Tonight spoke to journalist Gordon Parks, Olympic 400m runner Lee McConnell, and Laura Montgomery the manager of Glasgow City FC, Scotland's leading women's football team.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Yes campaign chief says BBC referendum coverage was not biased
- Book ignites fresh debate over the safety of sport in schools
- Chancellor: Scotland 'will lower taxes' with more economic powers
- Gleneagles welcomes thousands of golf fans arriving for Ryder Cup
- Nicola Sturgeon promises to seek unity if leadership bid succeeds
- Keith Brown and Stewart Hosie launch bids for SNP deputy leadership
- Parliament to be recalled to discuss action against Islamic State