How many Scottish female athletes can you name?
Daily Record sportswriter and former footballer Gordon Parks, who claims most Scots would struggle to name any at all, has hit out at the amount of cash being spent on sports for women.
Scotland Tonight spoke to journalist Gordon Parks, Olympic 400m runner Lee McConnell, and Laura Montgomery the manager of Glasgow City FC, Scotland's leading women's football team.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Photobomb named word of year as dictionary adds 50,000 words
- Scotland Tonight: Author and activist Owen Jones on his new book
- Scotland Tonight: Will Creative Scotland's film strategy pan out?
- Watch a live stream of Scotland Tonight: Scotland's current affairs show
- Holyrood needs more infrastructure powers, devo commission to hear
- Former FM McConnell calls for Scottish Labour to rediscover values
- Finland to back Scottish Government's minimum alcohol pricing plan