Former Liberal Democrat Chief Executive Lord Rennard denied allegations of sexual impropriety made against him by a number of women on Tuesday.
It's a scandal which has engulfed the party, with leader Nick Clegg repeatedly denying claims of a cover-up.
Christine Jardine, a former Liberal Democrat Special Adviser, and Denis Robertson Sullivan, a former member of the party's Federal Executive joined Scotland Tonight to debate the issues.
Just how damaging has this scandal been for the Liberal Democrat party and its leader?
More About Scotland Tonight
- SNP, Plaid Cymru and Greens 'invited to join election TV debates'
- STV poll: Quarter of Scots more likely to vote Yes after Smith Commission
- Scotland Tonight: New TV campaign to prevent problem gambling
- Scotland Tonight: Film producers to demand MSPs safeguard industry
- UK government welcomes news that The Sun has dropped Page 3 girls
- World's richest 1% will own more than other 99% by 2016, says Oxfam
- SNP will renew calls to scrap Trident nuclear weapons system