As floods strike Scotland, you can catch up with all the latest information on this page.
STV is publishing updates from official sources such as Traffic Scotland and the Scottish Environment Protection Agency (Sepa). Sepa had 29 flood warnings in place on Sunday morning across Aberdeenshire, Caithness, Dundee and Tayside, Angus and parts of the Borders.
Emergency services rescued around 40 residents of Stonehaven from their flooded homes after the River Carron burst its banks around 3am on Sunday morning.
Transport services have also been badly affected by the weather, with trains and ferries canceled and delayed and roads closed across the country.
You can see all the latest by clicking on the box below.
Your report: If you have information on this or any other story, please let us know. You can send information, pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0141 300 3264.
More About Weather
- Wet and windy summer may proves to be 'belter' for renewable energy
- Bookmakers say July may be wettest ever but forecasters less certain
- Public events cancelled as high winds and rain sweep Scotland
- Weather warnings as 'unseasonably windy spell' hits Scotland
- Snow and winds up to 80mph set to batter Scotland as warnings issued
- Weather warning issued for snow and ice across all of Scotland
- Woman found unconscious in forest during blizzard by hero search dog