As floods strike Scotland, you can catch up with all the latest information on this page.
STV is publishing updates from official sources such as Traffic Scotland and the Scottish Environment Protection Agency (Sepa). Sepa had 29 flood warnings in place on Sunday morning across Aberdeenshire, Caithness, Dundee and Tayside, Angus and parts of the Borders.
Emergency services rescued around 40 residents of Stonehaven from their flooded homes after the River Carron burst its banks around 3am on Sunday morning.
Transport services have also been badly affected by the weather, with trains and ferries canceled and delayed and roads closed across the country.
You can see all the latest by clicking on the box below.
Your report: If you have information on this or any other story, please let us know. You can send information, pictures to email@example.com or call us on 0141 300 3264.
More About Weather
- Storm warning amid forecasts of high winds and plunging temperatures
- Weather and flood warnings issued as heavy rain forecast for Scotland
- Commonwealth Games spectators make the most of Glasgow heatwave
- Scotland swelters in summer sun as temperatures soar past 27C
- Pollution warning as 2014 set to be Scotland's second warmest year
- Scotland records UK's hottest day of 2014 as temperatures top 26C
- Scotland sizzles like Ibiza in warmest day of the year at 26C