As floods strike Scotland, you can catch up with all the latest information on this page.
STV is publishing updates from official sources such as Traffic Scotland and the Scottish Environment Protection Agency (Sepa). Sepa had 29 flood warnings in place on Sunday morning across Aberdeenshire, Caithness, Dundee and Tayside, Angus and parts of the Borders.
Emergency services rescued around 40 residents of Stonehaven from their flooded homes after the River Carron burst its banks around 3am on Sunday morning.
Transport services have also been badly affected by the weather, with trains and ferries canceled and delayed and roads closed across the country.
You can see all the latest by clicking on the box below.
Your report: If you have information on this or any other story, please let us know. You can send information, pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0141 300 3264.
More About Weather
- Motorists urged to take care as icy conditions hit rush hour traffic
- Public warned of difficult travel conditions as snow hits west coast
- Woman fighting for life after sledging accident in Kelvingrove Park
- Passenger plane careers off runway at Highland airport after landing
- Four Army personnel injured after car ploughs into pedestrians
- Temperatures plunge to -11C during Scotland's coldest night of winter
- More snow forecast as public warned to expect travel disruption