As floods strike Scotland, you can catch up with all the latest information on this page.
STV is publishing updates from official sources such as Traffic Scotland and the Scottish Environment Protection Agency (Sepa). Sepa had 29 flood warnings in place on Sunday morning across Aberdeenshire, Caithness, Dundee and Tayside, Angus and parts of the Borders.
Emergency services rescued around 40 residents of Stonehaven from their flooded homes after the River Carron burst its banks around 3am on Sunday morning.
Transport services have also been badly affected by the weather, with trains and ferries canceled and delayed and roads closed across the country.
You can see all the latest by clicking on the box below.
Your report: If you have information on this or any other story, please let us know. You can send information, pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0141 300 3264.
More About Weather
- Weather warnings for central Scotland, Tayside and Fife issued
- Western Scotland braced for 48 hours of heavy rain and flooding
- Weather warning issued as heavy rain heads for west of Scotland
- Winds up to 105mph batter parts of Scotland in wake of hurricane
- Travel warning as severe winds and rain continue to lash Scotland
- Ferry disruption amid high winds as weather takes turn for worse
- Storm warning amid forecasts of high winds and plunging temperatures