As floods strike Scotland, you can catch up with all the latest information on this page.
STV is publishing updates from official sources such as Traffic Scotland and the Scottish Environment Protection Agency (Sepa). Sepa had 29 flood warnings in place on Sunday morning across Aberdeenshire, Caithness, Dundee and Tayside, Angus and parts of the Borders.
Emergency services rescued around 40 residents of Stonehaven from their flooded homes after the River Carron burst its banks around 3am on Sunday morning.
Transport services have also been badly affected by the weather, with trains and ferries canceled and delayed and roads closed across the country.
You can see all the latest by clicking on the box below.
Your report: If you have information on this or any other story, please let us know. You can send information, pictures to email@example.com or call us on 0141 300 3264.
More About Weather
- Glasgow flight diverted to Manchester after two aborted landings
- Storm with gales of up to 142mph hits Scotland causing major disruption
- Engineers work to restore power to 100,000 homes across Scotland
- Nineteen flood warnings issued as storm surge hits east coast
- Lorry driver killed after HGV blows onto cars in high winds
- Weather watch: Roads and services affected by downpour and high winds
- Severe gales and snow to hit Scotland causing travel disruption