Two people have been taken to hospital after an accident on the M8 at Glasgow Airport.
The accident, involving four cars and a van, happened around 7.25am on Wednesday at the White Cart Viaduct at junction 28 eastbound.
A spokesman for the Scottish Ambulance Service said two people had been taken to Paisley's Royal Alexandra Hospital for treatment.
Motorists faced delays of about 50 minutes after restrictions were put in place, causing tailbacks as far back as the Erskine Bridge.
A spokeswoman for Amey said the carriageway reopened around 8.50am.
Feedback: We want your feedback on our site. If you've got questions, spotted an inaccuracy or just want to share some ideas about our news service, please email us on email@example.com.
Download: The STV News app is Scotland's favourite and is available for iPhone from the Apple store and for Android from Google Play. Download it today and continue to enjoy STV News wherever you are.
People who read this story also read
- Torrential rain and winds set to hit parts of Scotland on Thursday
- Former football manager faces charges over indecent image of child
- Scotland Tonight: The fall-out from the Rangers tax case decision
- Teenager treated in hospital after 'unprovoked' attack by woman in street
- Body found in wooded area in search for 26-year-old missing man