She is the little girl from Lochgilphead who became a worldwide news sensation. Known to friends and family as 'Veg', Martha Payne is the author of the NeverSeconds blog on which she posts photos and descriptions of her school lunches.
The blog's now been viewed over 20 million times.
Martha's remarkable story is told in a book that has been co-written with her father David.
They joined Scotland Tonight in the studio to talk about Martha's remarkable story and how her writing about her school meals ended up helping youngsters in Africa.
More About Scotland Tonight
- STV election profile: Inverness, Nairn, Badenoch and Strathspey
- Scotland Tonight interviews Bill Oddie about new book Unplucked
- Scotland Tonight: Spotlight on Scottish LibDem leader Willie Rennie
- Plans to scrap corroboration dropped after Lord Bonomy report
- STV election profile: Alex Salmond's battle to represent Gordon
- SNP manifesto: Party will use influence 'responsibly' to represent UK
- Sturgeon's debate message to Miliband: 'We can deliver real change'