She is the little girl from Lochgilphead who became a worldwide news sensation. Known to friends and family as 'Veg', Martha Payne is the author of the NeverSeconds blog on which she posts photos and descriptions of her school lunches.
The blog's now been viewed over 20 million times.
Martha's remarkable story is told in a book that has been co-written with her father David.
They joined Scotland Tonight in the studio to talk about Martha's remarkable story and how her writing about her school meals ended up helping youngsters in Africa.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Scotland Tonight: Spotlight on Scottish Labour deputy contest
- UK urges eurozone to find 'sustainable solution' to Greece crisis
- PM expected to push for further military action against Isis
- Twitter-happy Scots sent 2.1 billion tweets last year
- Tory English votes for English laws proposals 'sound racist'
- Human rights campaigner Kerry Kennedy honoured in Scotland
- Call for prescription charges after £10m spent on paracetamol