She is the little girl from Lochgilphead who became a worldwide news sensation. Known to friends and family as 'Veg', Martha Payne is the author of the NeverSeconds blog on which she posts photos and descriptions of her school lunches.
The blog's now been viewed over 20 million times.
Martha's remarkable story is told in a book that has been co-written with her father David.
They joined Scotland Tonight in the studio to talk about Martha's remarkable story and how her writing about her school meals ended up helping youngsters in Africa.
More About Scotland Tonight
- SNP, Plaid Cymru and Greens 'invited to join election TV debates'
- STV poll: Quarter of Scots more likely to vote Yes after Smith Commission
- Scotland Tonight: New TV campaign to prevent problem gambling
- Scotland Tonight: Film producers to demand MSPs safeguard industry
- UK government welcomes news that The Sun has dropped Page 3 girls
- World's richest 1% will own more than other 99% by 2016, says Oxfam
- SNP will renew calls to scrap Trident nuclear weapons system