She is the little girl from Lochgilphead who became a worldwide news sensation. Known to friends and family as 'Veg', Martha Payne is the author of the NeverSeconds blog on which she posts photos and descriptions of her school lunches.
The blog's now been viewed over 20 million times.
Martha's remarkable story is told in a book that has been co-written with her father David.
They joined Scotland Tonight in the studio to talk about Martha's remarkable story and how her writing about her school meals ended up helping youngsters in Africa.
More About Scotland Tonight
- EU referendum question revealed as Bill goes before parliament
- FIFA corruption arrests underline need for Blatter to go, says Regan
- Queen's Speech is 'early test' of Tories' pledge for more powers
- Foreign aid helps Malawi improve conditions on maternity wards
- Lib Dem: Commons would empty 'very fast' if lying MPs had to quit
- Scotland Tonight: Ireland goes to the polls in gay marriage vote
- 'Premier division status' of Edinburgh festivals at risk, study warns