She is the little girl from Lochgilphead who became a worldwide news sensation. Known to friends and family as 'Veg', Martha Payne is the author of the NeverSeconds blog on which she posts photos and descriptions of her school lunches.
The blog's now been viewed over 20 million times.
Martha's remarkable story is told in a book that has been co-written with her father David.
They joined Scotland Tonight in the studio to talk about Martha's remarkable story and how her writing about her school meals ended up helping youngsters in Africa.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Scotland Tonight: Britain Stronger in Europe campaign launches
- Scotland Tonight: Scottish Greens to stage largest conference
- Lord Advocate: Police will follow evidence in Michelle Thomson probe
- Scotland Tonight: Are schizophrenia sufferers getting enough support?
- David Cameron: No rethink over 'fair deal' cuts to tax credits
- Lord Advocate to face questions over fraud probe into MP's lawyer
- Corbyn says Labour will 'learn lessons of the past' in Scotland