She is the little girl from Lochgilphead who became a worldwide news sensation. Known to friends and family as 'Veg', Martha Payne is the author of the NeverSeconds blog on which she posts photos and descriptions of her school lunches.
The blog's now been viewed over 20 million times.
Martha's remarkable story is told in a book that has been co-written with her father David.
They joined Scotland Tonight in the studio to talk about Martha's remarkable story and how her writing about her school meals ended up helping youngsters in Africa.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Scotland Tonight: What's the best measure of sporting greatness?
- Scotland Tonight: Do MPs deserve to be given an 11% pay rise?
- Scotland Tonight: What can be done to improve helicopter safety?
- Watch a live stream of Scotland Tonight: Scotland's current affairs show
- Scotland Tonight: How can we better care for dementia sufferers?
- Scotland Tonight: Do you think Pope Francis is Person of the Year?
- Scotland Tonight: Is the action plan for human rights working?