She is the little girl from Lochgilphead who became a worldwide news sensation. Known to friends and family as 'Veg', Martha Payne is the author of the NeverSeconds blog on which she posts photos and descriptions of her school lunches.
The blog's now been viewed over 20 million times.
Martha's remarkable story is told in a book that has been co-written with her father David.
They joined Scotland Tonight in the studio to talk about Martha's remarkable story and how her writing about her school meals ended up helping youngsters in Africa.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Angela Constance appeals to new SNP members in deputy leader bid
- Better Together campaigners reflect on the independence referendum
- Yes campaign chief says BBC referendum coverage was not biased
- Book ignites fresh debate over the safety of sport in schools
- Chancellor: Scotland 'will lower taxes' with more economic powers
- Gleneagles welcomes thousands of golf fans arriving for Ryder Cup
- Nicola Sturgeon promises to seek unity if leadership bid succeeds