She is the little girl from Lochgilphead who became a worldwide news sensation. Known to friends and family as 'Veg', Martha Payne is the author of the NeverSeconds blog on which she posts photos and descriptions of her school lunches.
The blog's now been viewed over 20 million times.
Martha's remarkable story is told in a book that has been co-written with her father David.
They joined Scotland Tonight in the studio to talk about Martha's remarkable story and how her writing about her school meals ended up helping youngsters in Africa.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Scotland Tonight: UK appoints first anti-slavery commissioner
- Scotland Tonight: Pupils and teachers celebrate World Book Day
- Analysis: Labour can only stand by and watch their electoral destruction
- Scotland Tonight: Cameron's 'final offer' on TV election debates
- Poll: SNP set to win Gordon Brown's constituency in May election
- Scottish Government accused of 'sneaking in national identity database'
- Llambias and Leach refuse to go ahead of Dave King Rangers takeover