She is the little girl from Lochgilphead who became a worldwide news sensation. Known to friends and family as 'Veg', Martha Payne is the author of the NeverSeconds blog on which she posts photos and descriptions of her school lunches.
The blog's now been viewed over 20 million times.
Martha's remarkable story is told in a book that has been co-written with her father David.
They joined Scotland Tonight in the studio to talk about Martha's remarkable story and how her writing about her school meals ended up helping youngsters in Africa.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Liberal Democrats choose former party president Tim Farron as leader
- BBC reforms could see mandatory licence fee replaced by subscription
- USA's legendary voice of golf Bob Bubka previews the 2015 Open
- English votes for English laws: MPs to have equal say on spending
- Strike ballot reforms 'an unnecessary attack on workers' rights'
- Scotland Tonight: Robert Carlyle discusses his directorial debut
- SNP to vote against Tories on fox hunting ban in England and Wales