She is the little girl from Lochgilphead who became a worldwide news sensation. Known to friends and family as 'Veg', Martha Payne is the author of the NeverSeconds blog on which she posts photos and descriptions of her school lunches.
The blog's now been viewed over 20 million times.
Martha's remarkable story is told in a book that has been co-written with her father David.
They joined Scotland Tonight in the studio to talk about Martha's remarkable story and how her writing about her school meals ended up helping youngsters in Africa.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Let the Games begin: World watches Glasgow's 2014 Commonwealth show
- Nick Clegg speaks out against homophobia in Commonwealth countries
- Spotlight on Team Scotland's Commonwealth Games medal hopefuls
- Games 2014 security 'will not compromise policing across country'
- Plaid Cymru leader: Independent Scotland would be 'a beacon'
- Scotland Tonight: Tin Forest introduces Games cultural programme
- Scotland Tonight: Nelson Mandela International Day marked in Glasgow