A woman has died at the Clyde Auditorium, also known as the 'Armadillo', in Glasgow.
Police and paramedics attended the scene on Monday afternoon following emergency calls.
The woman, who has not been identified, was pronounced dead at the adjacent SECC's medical centre.
The Scottish Ambulance Service attended at around 2.40pm but, according to a spokesman, "did not deal with the case".
Strathclyde Police confirmed a woman had died and added that officers were treating the death as "unexplained".
A post-mortem examination will be carried out to determine the cause of death.
A spokeswoman for the SECC said it would not be appropriate to comment on the matter.
Feedback: We want your feedback on our site. If you've got questions, spotted an inaccuracy or just want to share some ideas about our news service, please email us on email@example.com.
Download: The STV News app is Scotland's favourite and is available for iPhone from the Apple store and for Android from Google Play. Download it today and continue to enjoy STV News wherever you are.
People who read this story also read
- Murderer who stabbed victim with fluorescent light dies in prison
- Chick Young 'robbery' trial will not go ahead after charges dropped
- Paedophile raped sisters and abused disabled boy while babysitting
- Homes evacuated after disused factory in Newmilns catches fire
- Walter Smith returns to Rangers months after failed £6m buyout bid