Firefighters battled a blaze that broke out at a well known chip shop at Glasgow Central Station during a busy lunchtime.
The blaze at the Blue Lagoon in Gordon Street happened on Friday at around 1.10pm.
Strathclyde Fire and Rescue were alerted to the fire, which sent black smoke billowing across the city centre street.
Around 22 firefighters attended, with six entering the shop using breathing apparatus to battle the flames. Two hose reels and a main jet were used to extinguish the fire.
As a result of the emergency services response, part of Gordon Street was cordoned off, while both Hope Street and Argyle Street were closed as the blaze was extinguished.
The chip shop, which is part of the Blue Lagoon franchise, is situated at the front entrance of the train station.
ScotRail confirmed on its Twitter account that the blaze had resulted in the closure of the Gordon Street entrance to the station temporarily on Friday.
There were no reports of any injuries while several members of staff managed to escape from the shop after the flames broke out.
Your report: If you have information on this or any other story, please let us know. You can send information, pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0141 300 3651.