A man is due in court on Tuesday in connection with an alleged sexual assault on a four-year-old boy in a supermarket toilet.
The incident happened at Asda in Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire, last Tuesday.
A 19-year-old man was arrested and charged by Strathclyde Police over the alleged attack on Saturday.
The teenager, who is being held in police custody, is due to appear at Dumbarton Sheriff Court on Tuesday.
The child was allegedly attacked when he went to the toilet by himself while his mother waited for him outside.
The boy’s mother alerted shopping centre staff and police after he met her outside the toilets in the store at Brittania Way in the town.
People who read this story also read
- Rapist attacked vulnerable man with learning difficulties in woods
- Youths beat up man and steal car after he played five-a-side football
- Family 'faces financial hardship' as council stops support for disabled boy
- Four human skeletons discovered by workmen in back garden of Edinburgh home
- 13-year-old cyclist suffers serious head injuries in bus collision