A body has been found on the Isle of Lewis by police searching for a missing Hungarian student.
The discovery was made in the Dalmore area on Saturday.
Northern Constabulary said the details of the deceased man will not be released until formal identification has taken place.
However, it is understood the family of 27-year-old Tamás Gádor are being kept informed of developments.
A post-mortem examination is scheduled to take place this week.
Mr Gádor was reported missing last week while camping on the island and his father Peter has flown from Hungary to assist with the search.
People who read this story also read
- Canoe accident father 'thought children were wearing lifejackets'
- Hillwalker dies after slipping and falling into river gully on Ben Nevis
- Man charged following Alford crash that injured three men
- £1000 reward in investigation after eagle suffered 'lingering' death
- Men jailed for total of seven years for trying to take drugs into Highlands