A family of four has been rescued after a canoe capsized on the River Tay.
Two adults and two children were brought to shore by Tayside Fire and Rescue Service's Water Rescue Team.
The incident, which took place at 11.50am on Sunday, saw the canoe overturn in the water near Dowally.
The man on board the canoe called the emergency services and two appliances were dispatched to the scene.
The family were rescued by 12.44pm.
They are understood to be uninjured but were treated by paramedics for cold water immersion.
People who read this story also read
- Weather warning: Heavy rain and strong winds to cause misery for motorists
- Peeping Tom hid camera in rucksack to film under Tesco shoppers' skirts
- Teenager to be reported over shooting after man critically ill in hospital
- Harry Potter author JK Rowling puts Edinburgh home on market for £2.25m
- Two men aged 27 and 23 arrested over alleged armed robbery attempt