The body of a man has been found on the Isle of Lewis.
The remains of the man, who has not been identified, were found in the Dalmore area of the Hebridean island.
The discovery was made on Saturday.
Stornoway Police said details of the man would not be released until a formal identification had taken place.
A post-mortem examination will be conducted.
People who read this story also read
- Passenger dies and driver injured in one-car road collision in Highlands
- Hospital ward closed to new admissions after patients contract superbug
- Software blunder directs Balmoral tourists to other side of the world
- Men jailed for total of seven years for trying to take drugs into Highlands
- On the march and on Twitter: Follow the independence rally on social media