The future of the Scottish Labour Party was the focus on discussion on Scotland Tonight.
Tuesday’s edition of the show looked at the implications of Colin Smyth leaving his General Secretary post next month.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Nicola Sturgeon and Michael Moore clash in independence debate
- Analysis: Who won the Scotland Tonight debate on independence?
- Debate: Nicola Sturgeon and Michael Moore cross-examine each other
- Currency, oil and debt: The economics of Scottish independence
- Nicola Sturgeon and Michael Moore make their case to viewers
- Watch a live stream of Scotland Tonight: Scotland's current affairs show
- What convinced French-born MSP Christian Allard to join the SNP?