The future of the Scottish Labour Party was the focus on discussion on Scotland Tonight.
Tuesday’s edition of the show looked at the implications of Colin Smyth leaving his General Secretary post next month.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Scotland Tonight: Is the Better Together leadership effective?
- Scotland Tonight: Should Grangemouth embrace a future of shale gas?
- Scotland Tonight: Is UKIP north of the border at war with itself?
- Scotland Tonight: How does our education system compare globally?
- Scotland Tonight: A reflection on the The Clutha helicopter crash
- STV shows interactive Google+ hangout debate on Scottish independence
- Watch STV's interactive Google+ hangout debate on Scottish independence