The odds for Andy Murray winning Sports Personality of the Year have been slashed after his victory at the US Open.
On Saturday he was 10/1 for the honour and on Tuesday bookies changed them to 5/2.
This means he is now the second favourite to win after Bradley Wiggins at 11/10.
Ladbrokes have also given an early price of 3/1 that the Scot wins the ATP Tour finals in November and 11/4 for him to make it back-to-back Grand Slams in Melbourne early next year.
Jessica Bridge of Ladbrokes said: "Punters are making a mint out of Murray. He's left us penniless this summer but it looks like this could just be the start of his majors spree.
"Every man and his dog wanted a piece of the action on Monday night and it's seen all in-play records broken."
More About Andy Murray
- Autograph hunters mistaken for gunmen after approaching Andy Murray
- Andy Murray withdraws from ATP World Tour Finals following back operation
- Andy Murray unlikely to play again this season after back surgery
- Andy Murray helps Great Britain return to elite Davis Cup World Group
- Andy Murray to face 16-year-old US Open junior champion in Davis Cup
- Murray hints emotional impact of Wimbledon win played part in US Open loss
- Murray in shock US Open exit as Wawrinka wins in straight sets
People who read this story also read
- Scotland's pride: How the country reacted to Andy Murray's US Open win
- Murray mania: How the famous reacted to Andy Murray's victory on Twitter
- Andy Murray's grandparents speak of their elation over his historic win
- Andy Murray savours his greatest victory after Grand Slam triumph
- SPL commission begins hearing into Rangers' use of EBTs to pay players