Former wrestler Mick Foley was interviewed on Scotland Tonight as he appeared in Edinburgh as part of the Festival fringe.
He is one of the best known characters in American wrestling, having had a long career that saw him fight under the names Mankind and Cactus Jack.
He is also a bestselling author in the US, and is particularly well known for his series of memoirs of his time as a wrestler.
He has also written a number of children's books.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Scotland Tonight: Sunday Herald gets print circulation boost
- Scotland Tonight: BRIT awards celebrates its 35th year
- Scotland Tonight: MPs defeat Labour call for paid directorships ban
- Scotland Tonight: Should the 2022 World Cup be played in winter?
- Green leader apologises to party members after on-air meltdown
- Scotland Tonight: Spotlight on actor and director Alan Rickman
- Party suspends whip from Rifkind after cash-for-access allegations