Former wrestler Mick Foley was interviewed on Scotland Tonight as he appeared in Edinburgh as part of the Festival fringe.
He is one of the best known characters in American wrestling, having had a long career that saw him fight under the names Mankind and Cactus Jack.
He is also a bestselling author in the US, and is particularly well known for his series of memoirs of his time as a wrestler.
He has also written a number of children's books.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Scotland Tonight: Can Rangers turn its season around off the pitch?
- English MPs able to veto Government bills under Conservative plans
- Scottish Labour leader Jim Murphy vows to rewrite party constitution
- Scotland Tonight: Sports Personality of the Year comes to Glasgow
- Nick Clegg: 'Significant differences' on future of the coalition
- Scotland Tonight: What does it take to be a great political leader?
- Scotland Tonight: Spotlight on Taggart star Alex Norton