Former wrestler Mick Foley was interviewed on Scotland Tonight as he appeared in Edinburgh as part of the Festival fringe.
He is one of the best known characters in American wrestling, having had a long career that saw him fight under the names Mankind and Cactus Jack.
He is also a bestselling author in the US, and is particularly well known for his series of memoirs of his time as a wrestler.
He has also written a number of children's books.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Scotland Tonight: Spotlight on the career of comic actor Tony Roper
- Lothians MSP Sarah Boyack announces bid to lead Scottish Labour
- Brown 'won't enter the race to be the next Scottish Labour leader'
- Watch a live stream of Scotland Tonight: Scotland's current affairs show
- Photobomb named word of year as dictionary adds 50,000 words
- Scotland Tonight: Author and activist Owen Jones on his new book
- Scotland Tonight: Will Creative Scotland's film strategy pan out?