Former wrestler Mick Foley was interviewed on Scotland Tonight as he appeared in Edinburgh as part of the Festival fringe.
He is one of the best known characters in American wrestling, having had a long career that saw him fight under the names Mankind and Cactus Jack.
He is also a bestselling author in the US, and is particularly well known for his series of memoirs of his time as a wrestler.
He has also written a number of children's books.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Lord Advocate: Police will follow evidence in Michelle Thomson probe
- Scotland Tonight: Are schizophrenia sufferers getting enough support?
- David Cameron: No rethink over 'fair deal' cuts to tax credits
- Lord Advocate to face questions over fraud probe into MP's lawyer
- Corbyn says Labour will 'learn lessons of the past' in Scotland
- Fiona Hyslop showed 'contempt' over T in the Park funding, claims MSP
- MP Alistair Carmichael to face further trial over Sturgeon memo leak