Former wrestler Mick Foley was interviewed on Scotland Tonight as he appeared in Edinburgh as part of the Festival fringe.
He is one of the best known characters in American wrestling, having had a long career that saw him fight under the names Mankind and Cactus Jack.
He is also a bestselling author in the US, and is particularly well known for his series of memoirs of his time as a wrestler.
He has also written a number of children's books.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Liberal Democrats choose former party president Tim Farron as leader
- BBC reforms could see mandatory licence fee replaced by subscription
- USA's legendary voice of golf Bob Bubka previews the 2015 Open
- English votes for English laws: MPs to have equal say on spending
- Strike ballot reforms 'an unnecessary attack on workers' rights'
- Scotland Tonight: Robert Carlyle discusses his directorial debut
- SNP to vote against Tories on fox hunting ban in England and Wales