Former wrestler Mick Foley was interviewed on Scotland Tonight as he appeared in Edinburgh as part of the Festival fringe.
He is one of the best known characters in American wrestling, having had a long career that saw him fight under the names Mankind and Cactus Jack.
He is also a bestselling author in the US, and is particularly well known for his series of memoirs of his time as a wrestler.
He has also written a number of children's books.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Ed Miliband: Focus on Labour election majority not SNP deal
- Old Firm police monitor online posts as they warn fans ahead of match
- Scotland Tonight: Scots writer Mark Millar on his new film Kingsman
- Temporary fracking ban as government announces further research
- Pregnant smokers more likely to quit if offered shopping vouchers
- Osborne urges Greece's anti-austerity leaders to act 'responsibly'
- Female 'super-prison' plans are scrapped by justice secretary