Former wrestler Mick Foley was interviewed on Scotland Tonight as he appeared in Edinburgh as part of the Festival fringe.
He is one of the best known characters in American wrestling, having had a long career that saw him fight under the names Mankind and Cactus Jack.
He is also a bestselling author in the US, and is particularly well known for his series of memoirs of his time as a wrestler.
He has also written a number of children's books.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Scotland Tonight: How can we make the most of our sporting success?
- Scotland Tonight: Spotlight on new play The Trial of Jane Fonda
- Scotland Tonight: Should the Games be a politics-free zone?
- Campaign to engage 'missing million' in independence referendum
- Scotland Tonight: Jim Sillars on his vision for independent Scotland
- Let the Games begin: World watches Glasgow's 2014 Commonwealth show
- Nick Clegg speaks out against homophobia in Commonwealth countries