Former wrestler Mick Foley was interviewed on Scotland Tonight as he appeared in Edinburgh as part of the Festival fringe.
He is one of the best known characters in American wrestling, having had a long career that saw him fight under the names Mankind and Cactus Jack.
He is also a bestselling author in the US, and is particularly well known for his series of memoirs of his time as a wrestler.
He has also written a number of children's books.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Defence review: Clyde shipyards to build eight frigates for Navy
- Kevin Bridges talks meltdowns, mid-gig selfies and going Dutch
- Scotland Tonight: Best-selling Outlander author Diana Gabaldon
- Scotland Tonight: Are we heading for an antibiotic apocalypse?
- Scotland Tonight: Pressure on Corbyn as Labour divisions exposed
- Support among Scots to remain in EU at strongest level yet, poll finds
- Scotland Tonight: Anas Sarwar plans to run for Glasgow seat in May