A 14-year-old boy has died after falling and hitting his head while climbing a fence while on holiday with his family.
Philip Collins, from Stenhousemuir, near Falkirk, had been playing with the family dog at Perth Racecourse when he fell at around 4.20pm on Friday.
An ambulance was called but he was pronounced dead at the scene.
The youngster had been staying with his family at Scone Caravan Site.
A spokeswoman for Tayside Police said: "Tayside Police can confirm they attended the sudden death of a 14-year-old boy at 4.20pm on Friday August 3, near a campsite in Scone.
"There are no suspicious circumstances and, as with all sudden deaths, a report has been submitted to the procurator fiscal."
People who read this story also read
- Former football manager faces charges over indecent image of child
- Teenager treated in hospital after 'unprovoked' attack by woman in street
- Oor Wullie garden ornament stolen from garden mysteriously returns
- Sunshine set to heat up parts of Scotland after stormy start to August
- Hospital criticised after blood contamination and high levels of dust found