A man has been charged after a haul of drugs worth £280,000 were found in a car.
A car was stopped on the M74 just north of Abington Service Station on Thursday.
Officers from Lothian and Borders Police and Strathclyde Police searched the vehicle and found 95 kilos of cannabis resin.
An address in Bathgate was then searched and one kilo of white powder was found. It will be tested to see what it is.
A 47-year-old man has been arrested and charged under the Misuse of Drugs Act.
He is due to appear at Lanark Sheriff Court on Monday.
People who read this story also read
- Man arrested over £7000 of cannabis found after parcel intercepted
- Massive fire rips through derelict factory in Glasgow city centre
- Man raped sleeping woman on her first night out after having baby
- Pedestrian had purse stolen as she lay on ground after car collision
- Man plied schoolgirls with drink and drugs before groping them