Crack cocaine with a potential street value of £25,000 has been recovered by police.
Officers from Grampian Police’s road policing and major investigation team made the seizure after stopping a vehicle on the A90 near Stonehaven on Monday.
Two men and a woman from an England and two women from Aberdeen were arrested in connection with the recovery.
It is understood they appeared in Aberdeen Sheriff Court on Wednesday.
People who read this story also read
- Drug dealer sped at 130mph along A9 during police chase
- Plane heading to Aberdeen makes emergency landing in Newcastle
- Dog-walker escapes uninjured after slipping and falling 60ft down a ravine
- Search continues for man missing in the Highlands for two weeks
- Man sustains 'serious' injuries following disturbance in Aberdeen