A hit-and-run driver made off after smashing into a car at a roundabout.
The man who was driving a white Honda Civic Type R collided with a Ford Fiesta in Aberdeen in the early hours of Sunday.
He initially stopped at the scene of the crash after his car was extensively damaged and its airbags had been deployed.
However, he left the driver of the magenta Ford at the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre roundabout without leaving any insurance details with him. Police said the victim of the hit and run smash was not badly injured in the incident.
On Monday, Grampian Police said the Honda Civic was seen to drive onto the Parkway and it was possibly spotted on the A90 at Balmedie a short time after the smash.
The force said the hit and run driver is described as being in his late teens to early 20s, between 5ft 7in to 5ft 10in and of slim build.
Anyone with information about the crash is asked to contact Grampian Police on 0845 600 5 700.
People who read this story also read
- Aberdeen bypass contract worth £230,000 awarded to Edinburgh firm
- Driver of car that failed to stop after hitting pedestrian wanted by police
- Petrol bomb attack on vehicle in Aberdeen is probed by police
- Vandals damage eight cars on city street
- Pensioner needs stitches after trying to stop burglar escaping with wallet