A teenager has been arrested after crashing a stolen car he was driving into a police vehicle.
The 19-year-old was held following the incident, which happened in Perthshire on Friday evening.
He was driving a stolen blue Toyota on the A911 between Milnathort and Kinneswood when it was involved in the crash.
Nobody was injured but Tayside Police said their vehicle was damaged.
A spokesman said: "It is believed that a number of vehicles were travelling on the road when this incident took place and Tayside Police are keen to trace any witnesses to the incident."
People who read this story also read
- Scots businessman dies in fall from hotel balcony at Turkish holiday resort
- Police warn derby day football fans that they must have tickets
- Two in court charged with murdering Scots teenager on family holiday
- Three charged with murder of woman found dead in Aberdeen flat
- Walker airlifted to hospital with broken leg after falling on rocks