A man and two women have been charged with the murder of a 38-year-old who was found dead in a flat earlier this week.
Amanda Leiper's body was discovered in the property on Park Road, near the Beach Boulevard, Aberdeen shortly before 6am on Wednesday.
A Crown Office spokesman confirmed that three people appeared on petition at Aberdeen Sheriff Court on Friday charged with her murder.
David Mullen, 62, Anne Mullen, 24, and Alix Wilson, 21, were all charged with murder.
They made no plea or declaration and were remanded in custody.
On Friday, Amanda Leiper's family paid tribute to her saying her death had left a "huge void" in their lives.
They added: "It is impossible to describe the loss we're feeling at the moment and I don't know if we will ever come to terms with it."
The three accused are due to appear in court again next week.
People who read this story also read
- Family of woman found dead in flat say death has left 'huge void'
- Two women arrested in connection with death in Aberdeen flat
- Walker airlifted to hospital with broken leg after falling on rocks
- Drug dealer stabbed man through the heart then fled on his bike
- Employees at Aberdeen's Remploy factory could be offered a reprieve